Gaining Just Compensation After A Serious Slip-And-Fall
Slip-and-fall accidents may appear funny on television or in the movies, but in real life slipping on a wet spot can mean a devastating head, back, hip or knee injury. Medical treatment to reduce pain and improve mobility can result in surgeries and therapy for years.
Property owners in Arkansas have a legal responsibility to ensure that visitors to their property do not face unreasonable dangers to their health and safety. If you were injured on private residence, in a business establishment or on public property, you may have a claim for compensation for your injuries.
An Experienced Premises Liability Litigation Lawyer
If you were injured in a slip-and-fall accident in Arkansas, make sure you talk to an experienced personal injury lawyer who understands the law regarding property owner liability. Premises liability claims are often complicated because of multiple parties who may be responsible for negligence. Attorney Tylar Tapp has experience investigating and negotiating full and fair settlements.
Common types of premises liability injury and wrongful death accidents result from:
- Stairwell, steps and escalator defects
- Unsafe parking lots and parking ramps, insufficient lighting
- Broken or insecure safety railings
- Injuries from assault, insufficient security
- Slip-and-fall accidents from standing water, ice or snow
- Accidents caused by spilled products
- Serious dog bites
- Injuries from falling equipment, materials or products
- Fires, explosion injuries
- Swimming pool injuries and drowning
- Park and playground injuries
Contact Us For A Free Consultation · Contingency Fees
Call our offices in Hot Springs at 501-623-9800 to discuss your premises liability injury or wrongful death case. You can also send an email using the contact form to arrange a free consultation. We handle personal injury cases on a contingency-fee basis: That means if we do not collect money for you, you do not pay one cent in legal fees.