Compassionate Family Law Guidance
At Tapp Law Firm, in Hot Springs, we know that your family is important to you. We never forget how important our family is to us. Attorney Tylar Tapp has been helping people through the challenges of divorce and other family law problems since 1998. If you are considering divorce, have already been served or are facing another legal matter affecting your family, Tapp Law is ready to help.
Tapp Law Firm offers a full range of services, including:
- Divorce litigation, including amicable marital property settlements, mediation representation, alimony disputes, and contested court litigation
- Child custody and children’s issues, including dispute resolution, fathers’ parenting rights, modifications, paternity litigation and child support enforcement
- LGBT relations, including dissolution of domestic relations orders, step-parent visitation rights and property division
- Adoption and guardianship, including stepparent adoption, extended family adoption, agency adoption, guardianship and conservatorship
- Domestic violence protection, including restraining orders and orders of protection
- Marital agreements, including prenuptial agreements and post-nuptial contracts
Our Experience Works To Your Advantage
Many types of family law problems can be emotional. Unfortunately, anger leads to frustration, which often results in making poor decisions that can lead to costly extended litigation. Mr. Tapp will work closely with you throughout your case to help you separate emotion from reality. Working toward a commonsense, long-term solution as efficiently and cost-effectively as possible is always our goal. When trial is necessary to protect your rights, you will have a seasoned, well-respected litigator on your side, fighting to protect your rights.
Contact Us For Dedicated Counsel
Call us at 501-623-9800 or use the email contact form to arrange a free initial consultation to discuss your Arkansas divorce or family law problem with a lawyer who cares — attorney Tylar Tapp.
Guiding Clients Through Life’s Legal Challenges Since 1998
Serving Clients Throughout Arkansas