What Are The Causes Of Big Trucking Accidents?
Due to their size, tractor-trailer accidents are especially dangerous and a wreck likely results in serious injury or death. Arkansas drivers should take additional caution when driving in the vicinity of these trucks.
Tapp Law Firm is experienced representing drivers who are injured in semitruck accidents. We can carefully evaluate your case and help you pursue maximum compensation.
If you are the victim of a truck accident, call 501-623-9800 for a free attorney consultation and the strong advocacy that you deserve.
Common Causes Of Tractor-Trailer Accidents
Understanding what causes trucking accidents can help keep you and your loved ones safe on the roads. While influenced by a number of diverse factors, some of the most common accident causes include:
- Truck driver fatigue or distraction from long shifts
- Unsafe driving behavior, including texting while driving, quick lane changes, driving while intoxicated and aggressive driving
- Poor road or weather conditions that decrease visibility and make braking more difficult
- Faulty brakes or other equipment malfunctions that cause the truck driver to lose control of the vehicle
- Longer required braking distances that limit a truck driver’s ability to quickly react to unexpected situations
- Large blind spots causing truck drivers to overlook other motorists, potentially changing lanes when the roadway is not clear
Long hours on the road combined with cumbersome equipment can easily lead to an accident. To prevent an incident, give 18 wheelers ample space on the roads. This will give you additional reaction time to adjust to unpredictable driving behavior, and will keep your car out of the big rig’s blind spots.
Contact Tapp Law Firm For Strong Advocacy
If you or a loved one was involved in a truck accident, you deserve to have a strong advocate on your side. Injuries can be overwhelming, and you may not have the time or resources you need to pursue compensation. Let our experienced lawyer evaluate your case and act on your behalf. If your family member was killed in an accident, we can help.
Call our Hot Springs office at 501-623-9800 to schedule a free case evaluation. You may also email to communicate directly with Tylar Tapp. As always, we don’t get paid unless we collect for you.
Guiding Clients Through Life’s Legal Challenges Since 1998
Serving Clients Throughout Arkansas